Saturday, June 30, 2007

Laura's Socks


Shown are my tools for the road - a blackberry, my number ones and a pair of socks in progress. These were schlepped to South Africa and then to India are they're finally done now, a pair of socks knit with Trekking Pro Natura which is wool with 25% bamboo fiber added. Very green, very sustainable - who else but for Laura?! The pattern is Diamond Lace Socks - thanks to Michelle at Miknits for making it available to us! This picture doesn't do the sock justice - has a great picot top with just a bit of ribbing inside to hold it up. Here's another shot, close up of the openwork pattern, which is really nice. Colors look a little garish in the picture, but trust me, they are much calmer in real life - I'll definitely make this pattern again, and will use the Trekking yarn as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you for knitting my pattern! It looks beautiful; I love the yarn!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home